Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tracks in the Sand now on the #iBookstore!

After being stuck in my flat files for too long, my sea turtle picture book is back in the swim of things again.

Here is the iBooks preview page …if you’re using an iPad to read this blog post you can download a free sample right away.

Or, later on you can open your iBooks app, click on the Store button and search on Tracks in the Sand. Eventually I’d like to make this book available on other tablets/formats, but this is a start.

Also, this page on my web site has a coloring page to download.


So now the question is, what will my next digital project be…?

Toodleloo for now!

Loreen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's some great digital magic... combined with great painting!

    jn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover