Thursday, December 13, 2012

A mysterious package arrives...!

What could it be? It was from one of my publishers, so that was a clue. They usually send things without any notice, just assuming I'll be home. Which I generally am, as opposed to jetting around the globe. Anyway, it was a nice surprise to see…
…the paperback version of my spring book Seeing Symmetry. That's pretty quick to have paperbacks already. I'm hoping it means that lots of schools will be ordering classroom sets (smile). In case anyone hasn't rummaged through my web site lately, there is a large activity pack in PDF form that goes with this book. Anyway, it was a nice surprise to get these today, so yay!

2 comments:

  1. I love your books! I was just searching all through my room for my copy of Mapping Penny's World. I love to use it to jump into our unit on maps in social studies AND measuring in math! At 4:30 I finally gave up look and left myself a big stickie note on my computer monitor to look first thing Tuesday morning! LOL
    Have a great weekend!
    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, thanks for stopping by! Oh, I never lose track of books (ha.) And my studio looks like a sticky note tornado went through. Hope you find Mapping in time for class!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover