Thursday, February 14, 2013

These are a few of my favorite pins...

I became a certified (certifiable?) Pinterest groupie from the first day I saw it. Pinterest is pictures + words + links + sharing...finally, a way to organize the Internet! It's such fun to look at the feed and find lots of wonderful stuff to repin and new people to follow. Here are some of my recent pins. This one showing cut cardboard rolls for printing flowers went on my Seeing Symmetry board:
Photo links to original source, Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi
Here is a cloud identifier "weather window" which looks very useful, so I put it on my Kids + STEM board:
Photo links to original source, Nature-Watch.com
This fascinating group of objects are paintings on....
Photo links to original source, Crushed Can Art
...crushed cans, if you can imagine that. Love to pin interesting ideas...or should I say, "pinteresting"? I put this one on my Kids + Arts & Crafts board.

What have you pinned lately? Leave your Pinterest URL in the comments so I can check out your boards. Here is my Pinterest link. 

Here is a Pinterest Linky Party on Diving Into Learning, where you can find posts about more favorite pins!

See you there!

6 comments:

  1. You have some neat ideas you've found there. I found you through the linky party, and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by, Mrs. D! I added the Pinterest Linky Party link to my post so people can find more posts about favorite pins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've pinned the "weather window" as well. I love that idea and want to use it next year.

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, DIL and Freddie! Pinterest is such a wealth of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Loreen!
    I read your name on the TpT forums and I recognized it from when I used books like Fraction Action and the Addition and Subtraction books when I was a 2nd grade teacher. So great to see you on TpT! I've just been there a couple of months. I love the way you combine literacy and math!
    Bye for now,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover